Re: PPC - Beta 1 Alternate

Hi Ron,

Thanks, your comments do follow some of the other bits that I have picked
up with the use nomodeset and the equivallent for the yaboot (well,
something like that) with the video=off

It also ties in with your earlier comment of using an xorg.conf file. I'm
hopeful that the other testers can confirm this, in which case we can 'nag'
to have it included as the default to ensure that there is a bootable
system for both desktop and alternate.

@ppc testers, get on this and check it out... results are needed!
@ Nicholas, can you ask the "ubuntu" tester(s) to check this out.

Again, thanks,