3 bugs lubuntu

Good news first.  Despite my bad attitude, this bug
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-mplayer/+bug/1042679
Is getting some attention from one of the gnome-mplayer developers.
It seems that gnome-mplayer is getting bit by a bug in AT/AT-SPI.
hopefully gnome-mplayer can just be repackaged.

2nd, this bug https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lxkeymap/+bug/1026510
seems to be easy to reproduce as well.  pretty much When you use
lxkeymap to apply a new keymap, your keymap selection doesn't persist
to the next login.

3rd, this bug in precise and quantal
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/update-manager/+bug/1046563
update manager turns itself off, seems to be stalled as well.  I
belive that I've done all i can.

the lxkeymap and update manager bugs, IMHO are serious quality issues.
Just so you know.

p.s. I keep being told that users are getting black screens on
booting.  Due to the difficulty of filing bugs for this issue, I'm not
surprised there aren't more bug reports of this one.