Fwd: [ubuntu-uk] A questionnaire on the papercuts project

Hi folks,

for your information.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chris Wilson <notgary@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 17 September 2012 13:35
Subject: [ubuntu-uk] A questionnaire on the papercuts project
To: Ubuntu UK List <ubuntu-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi there,

I've recently taken over leadership of the hundred papercuts project and am
exploring way to revitalise community interest which has waned over the
past few cycles. To begin with, I'm distributing a questionnaire which I'd
like as many people in the Ubuntu community as possible to fill in. The
results of this will give me a better understanding of the core problem,
and how to go about fixing it.

The questionnaire here can be found
here<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dENTb3FCbU45RHo1WlVXNVg4ZnNUSlE6MQ#gid=0>,
and if you could please share this with other members of the community, I'd
be most grateful :)

I've created a wiki
page<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/FutureOfThePapercutsProject> as
a central point of reference for the revival of the project, and if you
have any ideas then please feel free to add them to the relevant
section<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/FutureOfThePapercutsProject#Ideas>
.

Thanks,
Chris