quantal lxterminal.desktop bug

I'm posting this here because I can't file a bug against lxterminal, which contains lxterminal.desktop. I get an error with ubuntu-bug that it's not an official Ubuntu package.

Anywho, here's the desktop file we expect (which exists but does not show in the menu which confuses me):
~$ grep Exec /usr/share/applications/lxterminal.desktop
TryExec=lxterminal
Exec=lxterminal

What shows in the menu is this:
~$ grep Exec /usr/share/applications/lx.desktop
#TryExec=lxterminal
Exec="lxterminal --loginshell"

…which is strange— and doesn't work (no window opens, no error, nothing). If you run the command or if you run it while already in lxterminal, no problem, but it does not function through the menu.

I never noticed this until today because I'm so used to using the keybinding which has more sensible behavior:
~$ grep terminal ~/.config/openbox/lubuntu-rc.xml
    <!-- Launch a terminal on Ctrl + Alt + T-->
        <command>x-terminal-emulator</command>
    <!-- Keybinding for terminal button-->
        <command>x-terminal-emulator</command>
        <command>x-terminal-emulator</command>

Also, I see no big differences between the two .desktops except categories that could explain why they both don't show up in the menu (I remember they once did):
~$ grep Categories /usr/share/applications/lx.desktop
Categories=GTK;Utility;TerminalEmulator;
~$ grep Categories /usr/share/applications/lxterminal.desktop
Categories=GTK;System;TerminalEmulator;

So long story short, why, what, huh?

wxl