Re: PPC - Major change

Hi Ron,

one thing that lubuntu-qa have is patience! Just because we have no tester
with kit similar to yours does not, in any way, invalidate your reporting.
In fact, it just goes to prove that we need more people with PPC's to
assist in testing. I wish I could wave a magic wand and conjure some up,
but we have to do the best we can with what we've got. Your continued help,
along with the others on the PPC team are the last, best hope to get a PPC
edition for lubuntu 12.10 out.

On your comment that the A3 was working quite well, it is something that
I've also noticed. It is my humble opinion that what ever happened after A3
was, in fact, a serious regression which took a working iso (i.e. one that
would install & boot) and replace it with one that would not. At these
times frustration can creep in, but this is the state of play and way
forward must be found.

Thanks for sticking with it,

Phill.