Re: [PPC] bug regression?

Hiyas,

we had a brief chat with one of the devs about oversized images a few hours
ago. He has asked that I remind him tomorrow to get our iso's onto a diet.
I ask that you be patient and allow him to do this as it will remove the
need to manually shrink isos to get them to CD size. Things are a little
hectic right now with the various freezes coming in.

I do think that it is worth getting the isos back to CD size as this
removes the heartache, time and uncertainty of different people applying
different tools to get an iso that is 'on-size'. We will all then be using
the same iso.

P.S. Julien sent a nice picture of his escape from it all. I am sure we all
recognise that 1) He is entitled to a break 2) He will come back refreshed
and eager to 'get at it'.