Re: (PPC) Latest Radeon Kernel Bug

Hi Greg

You managed to go through the install process fully and reboot? What kind of ppc do you have? I have an iBook G4, 1.42GHz CPU and 1.5GB RAM and cannot boot the live CD with any thing actually working properly. Any suggestions to how I can generate any usefull info to the iso developers?

Regards from Arild