Re: No desktop on beta2 alternate ppc

I finally have a borrowed powerbook PPC G4 laptop to play with (battery
life is around 2 minutes, but other that, it works).  So maybe late this
evening I can test this out with Lubuntu 12.10 Beta2, and see if I can
figure something out.  Very late in the cycle, but at least I have some
PPC hardware in my possession now :)

Jonathan

--
  Jonathan Marsden