From: Phill Whiteside <PhillW@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Lubuntu-qa] QA Beta 2
To: lubuntu-qa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, September 24, 2012, 9:13 PM

Hi testers,
just for a change, the QA releases for a milestone release are delayed. There is very good reason for this. The -release team have stamped their feet and said that we, as QA, will get a release candidates for Beta 2 that will not need a respin even before they arrive. Yes, they would have preferred to have our QA candidate out on time; but I am 100% behind them on this decision. I ask that you keep an eye on the Beta 2 [1] area for when the little critters arrive. The last update I had was that we were awaiting a new kernel build (along with several 'opportunity' fix bugs). I ask that you be patient and keep an eye on the iso tracker page[1]. Obviously, once they arrive please jump all over them and get them tested!

Thank you for your patience and continued testing,
Phill.1. http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/238/builds