QA Beta 2

Hi testers,

just for a change, the QA releases for a milestone release are delayed.
There is very good reason for this. The -release team have stamped their
feet and said that we, as QA, will get a release candidates for Beta 2 that
will not need a respin even before they arrive. Yes, they would have
preferred to have our QA candidate out on time; but I am 100% behind them
on this decision. I ask that you keep an eye on the Beta 2 [1] area for
when the little critters arrive. The last update I had was that we were
awaiting a new kernel build (along with several 'opportunity' fix bugs). I
ask that you be patient and keep an eye on the iso tracker page[1].
Obviously, once they arrive please jump all over them and get them tested!

Thank you for your patience and continued testing,

Phill.
1. http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/238/builds