Re: Opinion Please

Hi Greg,

If removing 'spalsh' seems the better option, it can be added to the test
case and Release Notes.

Can you quickly furnish me the step my step instructions? I have been given
permission to edit the 'live' test case & short cut it through checking
which would mean it can be on there within an hour or so of my receiving
the instructions from you.