PPC build from hell - Sept 26 2012

Today's build of the Lubuntu 12.10 PPC Desktop loaded very very slowly. Produced a blank screen. Went to a command line interface and loaded up my 10-monitor.conf file to /usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/

and then logged out of the CLI. Did <cntl-alt-F6> which got me to the GUI. But this time it was 8 bit wierd graphics that we've all come to know and love. It also continued to perform VERY slowly, something like trying to swim in a bowl of fully set jelly. That was different from day before yesterday.

Clearly something has changed for the worse, and I don't know whether to file a separate bug or simply add to the one Lars has open.

Comment?

Ron M.
--
Ron Mitchell <rm2892@xxxxxxxxx>