Re: [ppc] old news on 20120926

Since these issues are hard to clarify in subjective descriptions of their symptoms, I'm going to wait until this nVidia change is in an iso and then give it a test. If no luck, I'll wait until the Radeon comes out, I guess. I'll put together some screenshots. Could I ask you all to do the same for comparison's sake?

Meanwhile, since the nature of 12.10 is in flux perhaps it makes more sense to give testers some advice in the testing area:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Testing/PPC%26Mac64
rather than putting it in the otherwise more relevant 12.10 area:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PowerPCKnownIssues#A12.10_Quantal_Quetzal
where it will necessarily have to be revised often. Testers can live with some funkiness but if we forget to change the known issues and a user makes use of it for reference, that might not be cool.

Thoughts?

wxl