b43 (broadcom) WiFi

Hi Boss,

so as to stop the restless natives :P It does certainly appear the b43
support is on the LiveCD but not on the install iso's. I did have a quick
check with -release and they said that it is a flavour specific decision as
to if it is included. I'd ask that as we have it on LiveCD image it also be
on install images. This prevents someone who has a WiFi working computer
whilst testing Lubuntu out does not have WiFi vanish after installing.

If you would be so kind as to add this to your ever expanding TODO list.
I'm hopeful that it is an easy one to add to the seed. Which no doubt
really does need to go onto a diet.. I know, I know :)

Give me a poke if you want a bug report filing to keep everyone happy.