[ppc] urgent: need an xorg.conf for nvidia

Release schedule [1] says we've got until the 9th for the Final Freeze on 12.10 but Kernel is just around the corner, and Release/UserInterface are long overdue. It seems we may need to make an exception if we are to fix the nVidia bug [2]. If you look there, it is suggested an xorg.conf may fix the issue. I'm not experienced with this and will do what I can but I'd appreciate help (especially from you Johnathan as I know you have the same chip) if anyone with the hardware knows what they're doing. You can find info in the PowerPCFAQ on how to write such a file [3]. Also there's some suggestion about using nv [3] which may help, too.

wxl

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QuantalQuetzal/ReleaseSchedule
[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1043518
[3] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PowerPCFAQ#How_do_I_configure_an_xorg.conf_file.3F