Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 00:20:28 +0100
Subject: Re: [Lubuntu-qa] Fwd: lubuntu powerpc desktop 20120928 SUCCESS
From: PhillW@xxxxxxxxxx
To: rm2892@xxxxxxxxx
CC: lubuntu-qa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; ojordan12345@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hiyas,
@Adam,. I would really prefer that you take on the chat to ubuntu-X over this. If this is not possible, can you put up on one of the various bug reports the email information that has been discussed and point me to the bug number that I need to nag over.

The lubuntu PPC testers are all heading out to "this specific set of instructions works for me"  May I repeat.... UNLESS THERE IS A GENERIC PROPOSAL TO THE PROBLEMS, THERE WILL BE NO FIX == NO 12.10 PPC Release.

That's me on a quiet day.... I don't have a PPC computer, so you guys need to herd together and get a proposal that I put up stream, else there will not be a 12.10 release.... lose 12.10, then the chances of 13.04 are slightly less than zero.