Re: PPC

Hiyas,

the current topic is that we have a link pointing to  PPCFAQ is the place
they need to head. I'm not sure that
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Testing/PPC is the correct place for a set
of release notes / wiki etiher? Maybe better at on the Doc FAQ area [1] ?
The page has been created and be easily visible in our FAQ area. All that
is needed is the various issues linked to the PPCFAQ area. This has the
wonderful advantage of having only one area to update with tech. notes
whilst allowing more 'n00b' friendly notes as a wiki page.

Regards,

Phillw.

1. https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/Documentation/FAQ/PPC