Re: lubuntu 12.10 amd64

Hardware is: Samsung 535u3c (2xAMD A6-4455 APU with Radeon (tm) HD
Graphics, 8gig memory).
Software: lubuntu 12.10 daily (2012-10-8)

There is a big problem with sleep and standby.

>From sleep the computer awakes correctly but the wireless card is no
longer recognized (i tried modprobe without success, but may be i did
something wrong (?) ).

>From standby the computer does not turn back at all. I think it's a
screen problem, since wireless get activated.