Final testing for Lubuntu 12.10

Hi,

In 1 week, it will be release day. No need to hide it, it will come very
quickly :-)

For this last testing, we have, as usual, all the ISO to test. But we
need also to produce the release notes, with the list of known issues.
That's why I would like to keep all the bugs reported during the tests
on ISO on the iso tracker
(http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/240/builds). So, please
make sure if you find something on the ISO, report it in your testing
report. It will make possible to quickly list the list of issues we
have. Also please use the "critical" state (the red bugs) only if you
consider as a blocker, so I can check it as quickly as I can. We will
have to decide quickly what bugs are blockers, or can be fixed later in
the release (SRU), or need to be mention in the release notes.

Final ISO will shortly pop-up, with a first respin planned, so no rush
on testing yet, but you can still play with the ISO. As usual,
information about respin are on http://pad.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-release.

I will try to be connected on IRC as much as I can, so don't hesitate to
ping me for any issue.

Thanks in advance for your help, and good luck for this final week !

Regards,
Julien Lavergne