Re: [ppc] server was: Re: Clean up my mess

Hi,

QA meetings are off for a little while, due to UDS etc. I have added it to
the agenda for the next meeting[1].

We'll make a point of going through them and tidying up the ones that refer
to grub and the ones for server-ppc that should not be mandatory for PPC
owing to some of the machines currently not supporting KVE. There is some
work being carried out for KVE on the PPC's for 13.04 - no doubt you good
people will be asked to help out in testing.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/Meetings