Re: lubuntu powerpc desktop 20120928 SUCCESS

Still some additional observations (whcih you who are using English
and English keyboards may be you don't notice):

- The 3rd level chooser (to access for example in German the at-sign
or n French certain accents or umlaut, square and programmer brackets
etc. etc. are not there even configuring lxkeymap correctly (and
chosíng also during the installation the correct setup). I don't know
at this moment if there is a good paragraph in the ubuntu wiki ppc
page (?) (Once in the forum i was a bit rudely corrected directing to
a mint-ppc forum where the problem was discussed).

- Powernowd (a frequency control utility) is no longer in the ubuntu
repositories. I found it really useful and i'm not aware if there is
anything else equivalent for the ppc. I, for one, picked it up from
the debian repositories and installed it - wit no harm seems.

- Would it be possible to create something like a popup file for
starters wich directs them to the most frequent problems with
(l)ubuntu and ppc and the respective wiki pages (i think of fan
control, network - udev rules to avoid overlapping wireless e.g.,
sound, ...).

For the rest, esthetically lubuntu 12.10 ppc is really nice and seems
to work smart.