Re: Download links on lubuntu.net point to 12.03 not 12.10

I tried the command you suggested below on the machine on which I
experienced the problem during the upgrade.

It automatically gathered information that it was prepared to send, but
there was nowhere I could enter text describing the actual problem, so I
cancelled-out of that.

Do you have any other suggestions of how to enter the bug report?

- Aere

--

Sincerely,
Aere