Re: Lots of problems after successfull installation of 12.10

On my eMac, Lubuntu 12.10 has a "hybernate" function which puts the computer to sleep, or at least blanks the screen. Fan keeps running, power light remains on. From that state, I'm unable to wake it up with a mouse press or keypress. Have to press the Power button, switch off and restart.

Sounds similar.

Ron Mitchell