Re: Alternate ISOs (was Re: Lubuntu article "Got an Old PowerPC Mac? Resuscitate It with Linux.")

As a fan of alternate (Very useful when installing onto a headless server
for testing ;) ) apart from the fact it requires less RAM than a desktop
install, it also beats netboot if you have more than one computer to
install. Put this alongside the fact you can upgrade a system that does not
have internet access using an alternate CD I do see a case to keep them.

But, it is the QA guys who bear the brunt of this... so please do reply to
this email.

Thanks,

Phill.