PPC Test Cases

Hi Walter and Jackson,

I've popped a new section in the 'test-case' tracker wiki area [1]. Once
UDS-R is over and before it goes crazy with new pre-alpha builds I'd like
to try and get as many as possible for PPC made applicable. We know it was
a 'mass convert' of test cases, some of which are totally inapplicable to
PPC and others are just darn wrong! As Jackson has already got to grips
with test cases I'm sure that you can sort out a "who is doing what" for
the work-load. Please feel free to ping me / email me with questions -
allocate tasks to me, etc.

Jackson, if you want to add yourself to the PPC section, please do so! The
netboot one you wrote looks good to me & should be used as a template for
all netboots. We just need a bit of feedback on it before rolling it out.

If any of the other PPC guys on L-QA want to help out on this, please use
this email thread for comments etc. so that we have one thread with all the
updates / progress on it.

Thanks guys,

Phill.
1. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/TestcaseUpdates