Precise abiword testing

Please understand that this is still a work in progress. I'm just at the point that I know "what I didn't know, or wasn't paying attention to" when I first started testing the version of 'abiword' Julien uploaded to his staging PPA. After sleeping on this I'll review my thoughts and consider any needed changes.

But I have done a couple of Precise 'abiword' conversions to the PPA/Quantal version and the attached file was created in Lubuntu Precise with the PPA version, but It's my actual everyday workhorse Lubuntu that's been modified and re-modified ad nauseam so I need to retest a lot on some fresh installs.

Please do read that file and see if you think any of my thoughts are totally berserk. I just figured that one of the best ways to test it was to actually use it ;^)

Lance

PS: You'll see that I even inserted a couple of simple images just to try and be thorough.