Re: Chromium

Hi Boss,

>From memory, most of the updates I see for Chromium are not 'feature'
updates. The ones I see are security updates for when vulnerabilities have
been found and are available? I'm not sure how such upstream patches are
applied for, say, FireFox that are released by mozilla foundation?

You know much more about this area, are CVE updates normal SRU's or
security team driven?