Re: Raring crash on ppc eMAC

Yeah, should have paid closer attention. I did see your report on that problem at the time you raised the bug. Had experienced the same thing, but the "video=yada, yada" line fixed it for me.

So now, I've read the bug report in full, and "snd- powermac.blacklist=yes" plus video=radeonfb:(etc etc)" brings up the installed system properly.

Sound is still a problem - as you have noted. I'll keep sniffing about from here to see if I can find some guidance.

Ron