Re: PPC mirror bug

On Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 2:23 PM, Jackson Doak <doak.jackson@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> can someone confirm bug 1085556 or find more countries it affects

Jackson,

I can confirm your mirror issue as I am doing a ppc mini.iso test
install here in the USA and the mirror picked for me was UK as well.
Now consider this... Not to many users are interested in the ppc
mini.iso and there may not be to many mirrors.  I do not know that
first hand but I am considering it.

Anyway my time zone was correct and you are not the only one who tests
the ppc mini.iso.  It just does not get updated very often so I don't
test it very often and it takes forever to complete.

Greg nm_geo