Re: PPC mirror bug

Hi guys,

further to an earlier conversation, the mini iso is not part of daily
build. It only exists in archive and is only updated when debian make
changes. This is why the path to it is very different to the 'normal' iso
builds and why they are all called mini.iso. I doubt that there would be
many mirrors for it. The mini-iso's will continue to be on 'archive', they
do not get onto the 'normal' iso area.
This is one of several reasons that lubuntu wishes to continue to support
alternate install, and with the realisation that Ubuntu server edition
requires alternate install, we will be able to continue to support that :)