Fwd: Raring Cadence Week 2 Report

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nicholas Skaggs <nicholas.skaggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 17 December 2012 20:47
Subject: Raring Cadence Week 2 Report
To: ubuntu-quality@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 We had 11 people submit 58 tests, with a total of 4 bugs submitted. We
also had some excellent discussion on IRC surrouding bugs using ubiquity in
KVM, as well as the differences when installing via and the re-emergence of
some old bugs needing to be squashed. Thanks to all the iso testers!

doak-jackson, gregfaith, pwlars, gianni-tornatore-71, carla-sella,
larsnooden, phillw, fabiomarconi, redmar, k1fri, rm2892

We also had 4 people submit 5 results for our application testing. No one
had any issues encountered with Shotwell or Network Manager (which is good
stuff!).

carla-sella, lucking, and larsnooden

Thanks to everyone who helped test! I wish everyone an excellent Holiday
season. Remember, our next cadence week will be Dec 29th through Jan 5th --
basically the first week in January. That week as well should be the first
our our classroom sessions targeted for Janurary. We'll announce more about
the sessions as the time goes closer.

Nicholas