(no subject)

[update] I tried installing Ubuntu 12.04 from the alternate CD and it worked, sort of.. I got a window saying "This computer is running in low-graphics mode". Then after I clicked ok and It gave me another window with options but if I chose to just "run this session in low-graphics" it would put me in the console.
To be honest It'd be nice if there was more support for PowerPC. I love Ubuntu, Xubuntu and Lubuntu and I realize that the developers work hard but this is something that I think should of worked just like that. I'm so frustrated with this now. I'm not the brightest at all things Linux. I know a lot about Windows and OS X but Linux is still new to me..
I even tried installing Lubuntu on my Toshiba Satellite laptop that's about 10 years old w/ 256MB of RAM. The installation went fine but (just like the iMac) it won't boot even though it says the installation went fine..

Follow ups