[13.04] A noticeable speed improvement?

Hi,

I'm not sure if I'm the only one here but I have noticed that 13.04 is
really fast, perhaps faster than 12.10 so far? not really sure but
applications and processes on my test machine[1] are running faster than
before but I'm not 100% sure about that. No, I'm not talking about memory
usage, I'm talking about the response time actually.

I will keep an eye but if that is true and this is not illusion, this is a
HUGE step forward and I'd like, as always, to thank each and everyone who
is involved heavily or lightly :D
Keep it up and thanks for all the great work you are doing, guys :) I'm
proud to be a member of this great family.

Thanks!

[1] ASUS F3F Laptop - Intel Due @1.86 GHz, 488MB RAM and 120GB HDD
- I'm triple booting: 12.04, 12.10 and 13.04 - GRUB version 2 of 12.10 is
taking the control over the booting process.

--
*Best Regards,
amjjawad*