Re: PPC - iMac G3 display issue

Hi Devon congrats. :-). I was on mine last night, and I got to the nano
screen. (sudo nano /etc/X11/xorg.conf) and there was no xorg file there, so
I remembered I had downloaded a while back, the file you shared with me,
and chatting with one of my frieds at another blog that has done it, said
that we needed to install the xorg file. ( you beat me to it) when I get
home tonight I will have to type it in, since my imac is the 266mgz
trayloader. If you saw the link at the bottom of your xorg file at that
site. It was suppose to down loade to the right place. I just can't confirm
that, with the internet connection I have. I WILL get mine running and then
we will have two more test machines (even thou they are old). I will keep
you all posted.
Jose