From: Nicholas Skaggs <nicholas.skaggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 14 February 2013 16:46
Subject: Youtube Tutorials
To: "ubuntu-quality@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ubuntu-quality@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

 As promised, I've completed the first round of video versions of the new
tutorials on the wiki for contributing to the manual tests project, setting
up launchpad, and doing cadence testing. In the videos I am able to expand
on the written tutorials, sometimes in a big way, as well as letting you
see things visually (I <3 visuals!).

Check out the channel:

http://www.youtube.com/qualitybecomesyou

I'm still working on a video for the automated testing ala autopilot, but
beyond that, what else would you like to see a video for?

Happy Testing,

Nicholas