Re: Xombrero

Hi Phill,

On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 09:20:20PM +0000, Phill Whiteside wrote:
> Hi Henrix,
>
> A quick introduction, I'm the team leader for lubuntu-quality. As lubuntu
> is a 'low resource' based system, for the lowest specification machines
> that do not have the resources for a 'full blown' browser, we have
> recommended xxxterm. This is in the ubuntu repositories, but is quite aged.
> In order to get xombrero into them, it seems it must first be accepted into
> the debian repos. If there is any testing you need for xombrero, please do
> get in touch with us. It's much easier to exchange emails if you apply for
> membership of the lubuntu-qa team[1], as once it is approved it means the
> admins of this team do not have to manually approve each email you send.

I've been trying to get xombrero into debian for a while but real-life
has prevented me to succeed.  But its been a looong time since I've
last tried to package it and I definitely willing to do that.

So, I will try to work on that during the weekend and contact my usual
debian sponsor to review and eventually upload it.  I'll keep you on
the loop and let you know about the progress.

Cheers,
--
Luis