Lubuntu 13.04 testing

Hi all, I just wanted to share my install of the Lubuntu 13.04 daylly build.
specs.
Acer Aspire One Net book
Dual core Atom N270@ 1.60GHZ
1Gig ram
120 Gig OCZ third Gen. ssd
printer
canon MG2120 all in one
Ok I set a partition for it on my Hdd, and started the install, everything was going smooth till we got to the (detecting Hdd) section, in which case It failed to detect, my ssd hdd. Iwas given a list of driver to choose from with no avail.
I put a usb drive and started again, this time it all installed flawless, after rebooting. I did stander check, Like wireless. It tells me that there are wireless networks available but when you click on the wireless unbrella you don't get a choice. My work around for this since 12.04, is to uncheck the enable wifi, the wait a few seconds and put a check in it again, the when you click on the unbrella icon my networks shows up and can be configured pretty simple. Next was the reboot option in the log out screen. In 12.04 we did not have this problem, but in 12.10, my net book will not reboot at all in any way. I gave up trying to do it, but it seems that that was taking care of in 13.04 because it works find off the usb stick can't conferm the internall hdd. Lastlly the printer is a big issue with me do to I need print and scan capability. needless to say that both worked perfect OTB. it aslso worked in 12.10, but the scan part did not work in 12.04.
sorry for the long post
regards
Jose Lopez
(borunco)