Xombrero

Hi Boss,

well, to cut a long story short. I've asked and have been informed that a
more up to date version of Xombrero (use to be called xxxterm) is now
requested to actually land in the debian repository. Far to late for 13.04
I know, but assuming it does land there I can then ask about getting it
included into the ubuntu repo for 13.10 as an option for our 'lower spec'
computers.

To those who have nudged, cajoled and given me details and advice... Well
you know who you are, thank you. For the present, I've done as much as I
can.