Re: Lubuntu 13.04 testing

Hi Phil, I will try to post a bug, never done it but of coarse would like
to learn. I have read the links, and I kinda have and idea how to do it,
but not sure. As a update I tried to recreate the (bug) on a IBM T30 with
80 gig Hdd (not ssd) and it installed just fine with no issues. Sorry for
being such a noob, but I'm a visual kind of person so it takes me a little
time to prosses al this input.

On Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 2:56 PM, Phill Whiteside <PhillW@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> P.S.
>
> please... only one bug per bug report! different things that may affect
> people do require a bug per problem. We recently held a couple of classroom
> sessions on filing bugs [1] For all those interested in helping make a
> 'good' bug report, do please have a read.
>
> Regards,
>
> Phill.
> 1. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/Activities/Classroom#Section_2
>

> On 2 March 2013 20:51, Phill Whiteside <PhillW@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Hi Jose,
>>
>> this does need reporting as a bug. As this seems to be installer related,
>> rather than an issue with lubuntu, please have a read of installer bugs[1].
>> There is further background on reporting bugs at [2], for purely lubuntu
>> bugs please check with [3] as it lists which ones should be raised against
>> lubuntu.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Phill.
>> 1. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/Overview/Install_Bugs
>> 2. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/Overview#Bugs
>> 3. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/ReportingBugs
>>

>> On 2 March 2013 20:15, Jose lopez <josewendy1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all, I just wanted to share my install of the Lubuntu 13.04 daylly
>>> build.
>>> specs.
>>> Acer Aspire One Net book
>>> Dual core Atom N270@ 1.60GHZ