[13.04] - Three Points

Hello everyone,

First of all, HUGE THANK to everyone involved with 13.04. I'm telling you
guys, Lubutnu 13.04 on Intel Due Core with 1.86GHz and 512MB RAM (ASUS F3F
Laptop) is MUCH faster than Windows 7 (No, I'm not bashing Windows) on
Intel Core i5 2nd generation with 4GB RAM. It is crazily
fast, unbelievable indeed :D
Thanks a lot :D

Now, two things:

1- Am I the only one who is having a black and blank wallpaper on the
Desktop by default?

2- My F3F ASUS Laptop is alive but with broken monitor so I have to connect
it to an external one. I'm connecting it to my SONY LCD 32" and I'd like to
save the settings and have full screen wallpaper. My problem is I can't set
the wallpaper to fill the whole LCD no matter what I do - thoughts?

Thank you!

--
*Best Regards,
amjjawad*