From: Julien Lavergne <gilir@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Lubuntu-qa] changes to release cycle.
To: "Phill Whiteside" <PhillW@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: lubuntu-qa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, March 7, 2013, 2:54 AM

2013/3/7 Phill Whiteside <PhillW@xxxxxxxxxx>

As to asking someone for a YES / NO answer as to if 13.04 will happen, I still struggle to see how I was 'rude'.

I can't talk for Ubuntu, but for Lubuntu we are going to release 13.04, as most of the flavors will do.  When I do a schedule, I like to stay on track during all the schedule. We decided 6 month ago to do a 13.04, I consider we have to do this release. What Canonical want to do with their flavor (Ubuntu) is their problem, not our.

I hope I answered your question. We will still have a lot of discussions after 13.04 to see how we will handle the new model of development proposed by Canonical, but let release this version first :-)

Regards,

Julien Lavergne