Re: changes to release cycle.

2013/3/7 Phill Whiteside <PhillW@xxxxxxxxxx>

> As to asking someone for a YES / NO answer as to if 13.04 will happen, I
> still struggle to see how I was 'rude'.

I can't talk for Ubuntu, but for Lubuntu we are going to release 13.04, as
most of the flavors will do.  When I do a schedule, I like to stay on track
during all the schedule. We decided 6 month ago to do a 13.04, I consider
we have to do this release. What Canonical want to do with their flavor
(Ubuntu) is their problem, not our.

I hope I answered your question. We will still have a lot of discussions
after 13.04 to see how we will handle the new model of development proposed
by Canonical, but let release this version first :-)

Regards,
Julien Lavergne