13.04 pages

Hi Folks,

Yes, I know this may seem a bit early... But after last time of getting
caught out with the documentation not being ready to switch over. We have a
new guy as TL (JasonO) of wiki, and we are well into the beta release of
the wiki pages:

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/GetLubuntu -->
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/GetLubuntu/JasonOdoom

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/PreviousReleases -->
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/PreviousReleases/JasonOdoom

Can you please hunt for not just spelling mistakes, but for any links on it
that you do not think will work for 13.04 -* Please do note, that some of
the links do not yet exist, they are the generic links.*

Still to do, is:

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/Alternate_ISO (Which needs
tidying up any way).

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/Documentation/MinimalInstall

@ Julien,  there is a note in "Minimal" at
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/Documentation/MinimalInstall#Low_Resource_Browser
As
we never 'officially' supported xxxterm, would it be okay to change it to
xombrero as it is now listed in the repos and appears on
https://launchpad.net/~lubuntu-dev/+archive/non-official-apps (It is still
not supported by us, but it is there :) ).

We're still okay for time, but April 4th will come quickly for the
Doc-Freeze (even though Wiki is not under Doc freeze, we do have some
people interested in translating them over). I'd so like us to have all our
wiki pages sat there waiting to just be 'turned-on' on release day, which
is coming at an alarming rate of knots!