Re: Lubuntu 13.04 failed twice to work after fresh new installation

Hello Lance,

Thanks a lot for the link. Indeed, it seems that is the error message but
it is not an upgrade as the link says, it is a fresh new installation.
The link wasn't useful to fix the issue but it has good information
actually.

I will give it one more re-installation (3rd time). I have removed the
partitions and updated grub and I'm re-installing now. I know this is the
lazy long (maybe) solution for this issue but without knowing what is
actually wrong, I find it a bit hard for me at the moment to do some guess.

I have a feeling it is a bad installation somehow.

Other systems works fine. GRUB is fine. The previous installation of 13.04
on the same machine and partitions was fine and working so it must be
something wrong with this installation.

Ok ... the 3rd installation has failed again :/

I don't know what is going on?!