From: Ali Linx (amjjawad) <amjjawad@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Lubuntu-qa] Lubuntu 13.04 failed twice to work after fresh new installation
To: "Phill Whiteside" <PhillW@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: lubuntu-qa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, March 20, 2013, 8:54 AM

I did my best to adjust the settings of my TV but that didn't help much :(
This is the best I managed to do so far: http://i47.tinypic.com/w2hojt.jpg

The internal monitor of the laptop is broken and can't show anything.

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 5:22 PM, Ali Linx (amjjawad) <amjjawad@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Phill,
I wish I could but as I explained, that picture was taken from my cell and I'm connecting the laptop to an external LCD 32inch and this is all what I can see. I have no idea how to get a full screen while I'm on shell or whatever that is.

What shall I do?