From: Phill Whiteside <PhillW@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Lubuntu-qa] Fwd: S Release Schedule
To: "lubuntu-qa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lubuntu-qa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, March 29, 2013, 1:58 PM

Hi folks,
as you will no doubt be aware, plans for 13.10 are already being planned. To save a mad scramble after 13.04, if you'd like to give your views on what Julien has said on the matter. At the end of the day, you good people do the testing and whilst I have my views I will go with the majority decision on this. I ask early, as if we do go for alphas, I'm going to also support kubuntu in having the week put forward by one so that their alpha's fall in the kde release schedule.