From: Ali Linx (amjjawad) <amjjawad@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Lubuntu-qa] Fwd: Changes in Ubuntu releases decided by the Ubuntu Technical Board
To: "Nio Wiklund" <nio.wiklund@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Lance" <lbsolost@xxxxxxxxx>, "lubuntu-qa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lubuntu-qa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "lubuntu user list" <lubuntu-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, March 29, 2013, 3:09 PM

If truth to be told, this is my HUGE project for the moment and on my toppest priority :)I have one year to achieve that and I have started since few days already :)

This is my page: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawadIf you are interested and want to join me with this HOLY MISSION (:P), you are most welcome and can contact me anytime :)