Re: Fwd: Changes in Ubuntu releases decided by the Ubuntu Technical Board

*Don't worry, it's already in my head. I'm just waiting for 13.04 to be
properly released before starting the flow of discussion. It's not
impossible to go for a 14.04 LTS release, but the detail need to be
discussed, and are dependent to many factors (our release model, the
content of what we want to release ...). I'm not avoiding the
discussion, just postponed it to next month :-)

Regards,
Julien Lavergne*

That was his reply :)

Yes, I do have a Wiki Page since day 1 when I joined Lubuntu Team :D
Phill asked me to create one. I couldn't. He made it for me. Now,
everything has changed since then :D I'm a Team Leader now :P

As for my HUGE project, I will sure remind you :)

I will try to take a look on your thread :)