Re: Fwd: Changes in Ubuntu releases decided by the Ubuntu Technical Board

I didn't save Julien's response but he said it was being considered. I think 30 to 36 months is probably the maximum length of time we'd want to go, particularly since we're the only ones using Chromium as our default browser.

Let's just go with what the boss says ;^)

Lance