From: Ali Linx (amjjawad) <amjjawad@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Lubuntu-qa] Fwd: Help - Beta2 installation Failed
To: "lubuntu user list" <lubuntu-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "lubuntu-qa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lubuntu-qa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Saturday, April 6, 2013, 10:29 AM

Hi,
I didn't get an reply from you guys for two days now :D I hope everyone is busy with testing ;)
Ok, thanks to Phill who advised to go for the alternate image instead of the desktop one (i386 for both) and indeed, the alternate image installation is DONE successfully from the first time :D

I will try one LAST time to install from the desktop image and will use the same method to create the liveUSB, that is "dd" method. If it will fail yet again, I think someone needs to have a serious look at the desktop image.

Will keep you posted ;)